All Team Staffing in Denver is looking for experienced Grill Cooks in the Denver Metro area!
We are looking to hire immediately!
Summary of Position:
Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food
items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
– Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
– Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
– Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
– Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, saute burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
– Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, saute or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
– Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
– Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
– Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
– Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
– At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
– Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room
– Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
– Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9
– Must be able to follow printed recipes and plate specifications
Early morning shifts and/or evening shifts may be required.
Please click the link below to complete an application.
Or call 720-985-5987 to set up and interview. All Team Staffing. 1600 Broadway. Denver CO