All Team Staffing’s Food Team is the nation’s premier staffing agency for the food service and hospitality industries, providing our clients with employees for temporary, part time and full time assignments. All Food Team employees are referenced checked, criminally background checked, drug tested and skill certified based on their area of expertise.
How Employers Stay Ahead with Food Team
Hospitality clients who utilize our experienced food and hospitality staff benefit in the following ways:
- Reduce payroll costs
- Reduce the size of your workforce for greater efficiency
- Save advertising and recruiting dollars with a skilled workforce only when you need them
- Staff special projects or peak business periods
- Cover call offs
- Temp to perm placements
- Increase customer satisfaction: Food Team employees have passed skill set, guest satisfaction and workplace safety tests.
- Eliminate the need for overtime
- Guaranteed Compliance: We utilize E-Verify to ensure a legal workforce and all employees are paid on W-2’s, so they are covered with workers compensation insurance.
Our Experienced Food & Hospitality Staff
Food Team fulfills both front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house needs of hotels, corporate cafeterias, school and university cafeterias, convention centers, sports and entertainment venues, banquet centers, catering companies, golf tournaments, country and executive clubs, private parties and more.
Our experienced food and hospitality staff include:
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Captain
- Sous Chef
- Line Cook
- Grill Cook
- Prep Cook
- Display Cook
- Line Server
- Laundry Attendant
- Banquet Setup
Food Team understands that every client’s needs are unique and most client events require several capabilities, not just one. We design customized staffing solutions to meet each and every client need.
Hire Food Team Today
Food Team has offices in 30 markets across the country and is growing rapidly. For the Food Team office nearest you, call 800-648-9089.